In preparation for my April trip to the Iceland Writers Retreat, they’ve given me the Q&A treatment over at IcelandWritersRetreat.com. From this, you may learn such incredible tidbits as:
- What drew me to the retreat and my (very minor) advice for future applicants.
- A little peak into my writerly journey and interests.
- Implicit guidance on how to succeed when you’ve only taken two college level English courses.
- How complicated I can make a fairly straightforward question.
- The milage I can get out of a single professional author photo.
- How many clauses I can fit into a single sentence.
- And much much more…
- (Much much more not guaranteed.)