In which I talk about (or at least touch on in a couple words):
- Trying desperately not to become a writer and failing.
- Why coming to Oklahoma didn’t sound like punishment.
- How certain hobbies inform my writing.
- Dealing with the international travels of my wife through application-mania.
- The inherent privilege of teaching*.
*Although teaching is inherently a privilege, and I am inspired by my students on a daily basis, and, as with writing, I am not sure I could stop myself from being a teacher even if I tried, I would be remiss not to note, in solidarity with public educators, the current state of Oklahoma public teachers as the poorest paid in the nation.